Presented by The Chamber with Indus Travel
Travel with The Chamber! We have an exciting travel program that is open to everyone, not just Chamber members. We normally offer two trips a year: in spring and in fall. Our trips are from Winnipeg, with groups of approximately 20 - 40 people and hosted by a Chamber employee. Our prices include airfare, accommodations, sightseeing, transfers, local guides, taxes, and some meals. We have many repeat travelers in our group and always welcome new ones! All ages are welcome; please be aware that there will be walking involved and if you require assistance, we ask that you travel with a companion who is willing to assist you.
We'd love to have you join us in the fall of 2018, when The Chamber hosts a trip to Spain and Morocco.
Start your journey in cosmopolitan Madrid before discovering the beauty of vibrant Andalusian cities such as Cordoba and its rich Moorish legacy, the marvelous Seville with its beautiful gothic Cathedral, and the gorge-top town of Ronda famous for its amazing views. Then, cross the Strait of Gibraltar to Tangier and continue on to the modern Moroccan cities of Casablanca and Rabat, before visiting Marrakech where the ancient blends with the modern. End your Moroccan journey in magnificent Fes, one of the most preserved ancient walled cities in the world. Tour the Spanish marvels of Granada and Toledo before returning to Madrid.
SEPT. 30 - OCT. 13, 2018
Highlights of this fantastic 14-day trip include:
- Admire The Mosque of Cordoba, the third-largest mosque in the world
- Enjoy the astonishing panoramic views of Seville
- Spend time hunting for bargains in Fez's medieval Medina
- Visit Djemaa El Fna Square in lively Marrakech to see snake charmers, musicians and more
- Discover La Alhambra and its history of Granada's Arab past
This trip includes:
- Accommodation at listed hotels or similar
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 9 dinners at hotel as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide/escort during the tour
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Transportation in air-conditioned deluxe motor-coach during tour
- All applicable local taxes
- International airfare from Winnipeg
- Air taxes and fuel surcharges
Flight schedule (Air Canada):
Sunday, Sept. 30:
12:20 pm AC 266 Winnipeg to Toronto (arrive in Toronto at 3:41 pm)
6:45 pm AC 836 Toronto to Madrid (arrive in Madrid at 7:55 am Oct. 1)
Saturday, Oct. 13:
9:35 am AC 837 Madrid to Toronto (arrive in Toronto at 11:45 am)
2:30 pm AC 265 Toronto to Winnipeg (arrive in Winnipeg at 4:03 pm
Escorted tour from Winnipeg. (dependent on number of travelers)
Trip Date: Sept. 30 - Oct. 13, 2018
Itinerary: Click here for the itinerary.
Cost: $3795 CAD per person.* Includes airfare from Winnipeg, taxes, all transfers and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary, English speaking guides, accommodations, and the meals indicated in the itinerary.
*(based on double occupancy) Single supplement: $895
Price, itinerary and flight schedule are subject to change.
Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2018 6:30 p.m.
The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce, 259 Portage Ave., 2nd Floor Conference Centre
RSVP to email@example.com
To register or for more information, please contact Ellen Kornelsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (204) 944-3307.