Presented by The Chamber with Indus Travel
Travel with The Chamber! We have an exciting travel program that is open to everyone, not just Chamber members. We normally offer two trips a year: in spring and in fall. Our trips are from Winnipeg, with groups of approximately 20 - 40 people and hosted by a Chamber employee. Our prices include airfare, accommodations, sightseeing, transfers, local guides, taxes, and some meals. We have many repeat travelers in our group and always welcome new ones! We'd love to have you join us.
Our fall trip to India and Dubai promises to be an incredible experience at an amazing price! We are working with Indus Travel, whom we have travelled with in the past with excellent results.
SEPT. 17 - 28, 2017
Highlights of this exotic trip include:
- Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal, India’s most fascinating masterpiece
- Visit to Fatehpur Sikri - Old Deserted town of Mughal Dynasty
- See the Baha'i Lotus Temple in Delhi, a marble symbol of peace
- Visit Rajghat, the cremation ground of Mahatma Gandhi, the father of the nation
- The Dubai city tour gives you a glimpse of its ancient and traditional Arabian culture and heritage mixed with the modern cosmopolitan lifestyle
- On the Dhow Dinner Cruise, the Dubai Creek offers a picturesque glimpse of Dubai’s trading heritage.
- Explore Dubai Mall, one of the biggest malls in the Middle East and get a chance to ascend Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world (optional excursion; additional cost applies)
- Travel the desert in luxury 4x4 vehicles enjoying thrilling roller-coaster rides on the sand dunes and watching the beautiful sunset before arriving at your “Bedouin Village camp” - a place that is practically in the middle of nowhere. Take a short camel ride, sip the aromatic Arabic coffee or tea and try henna painting and more.
Abu Dhabi extension (optional):
Travel on to Abu Dhabi for a two-night stay. Tour will include the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the Abu Dhabi Corniche, Saadiyat Island Cultural District Exhibition at Emirates Palace and the Heritage Village.
Escorted tour from Winnipeg.
Trip Date Sept. 17 - 28, 2017
Optional Extension to Abu Dhabi: Sept 27 - 29, 2017
Itinerary Click here for a complete itinerary.
Cost $3340 CAD per person.* Includes airfare from Winnipeg, taxes, all transfers and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary, English speaking guides, accommodations, and the meals indicated in the itinerary.
Abu Dhabi extension: $450 per person (single supplement amount $200)
*(based on double occupancy) Single supplement: $780
Price and itinerary subject to change.
The trip is filling up quickly; book now to avoid disappointment! Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to travel with local people and experience Incredible India and Dubai.
For more information, contact Ellen Kornelsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (204) 944-8484.
To register, complete the registration form (last page of the itinerary) and scan, mail or fax it to Ellen Kornelsen, together with your deposit. You can also register over the phone with Ellen at (204) 944-8484 (or you may leave a message at (204) 944-3307 and she will call you back shortly).
Mail: The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce, 100-259 Portage Ave., Winnipeg, MB R3B 2A9