Graduate from Leadership Winnipeg and receive course credit.
University of Winnipeg
Participants who successfully complete the Leadership Winnipeg project and attend all 10 sessions qualify for 72 hours of elective credit in any one of the following:
• Human Resource Management Diploma Program
• Project Management Diploma Program
• Public Relations Diploma Program
• Marketing Management Diploma Program
• Management Certificate Program
Successful completion of any of the above programs will further provide allocated credit toward undergraduate studies at The University of Winnipeg.
Red River College
Participants who successfully complete the Leadership Winnipeg project and attend eight of the 10 sessions qualify for:
• A credit for one second-year option course in Business Administration
• One outcome each in the Business and Administrative Studies Certificate: HUMR-1019 40-credit-hour course Human Behavior in Organizations and BUSA-1061 Effective Speaking